Make avocado baby food in just a few short minutes. Avocados are creamy, delicious, and full of beneficial nutrients; these fruits are perfect as one of your baby’s first solid foods. Babies can start eating solid food as early as six months old.
Avocado Baby Food
- 1 ripe avocado
- Optional: breast milk or baby formula
- Cut the fruit in half and remove the pit.
- Remove the avocado “meat” from the skin by scooping it out with a spoon. Place it in a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork or place it into a food processor and mash until smooth and creamy.
- If you want to add calories, add breast milk or formula to the mixture until it reaches your desired consistency.
- That’s it! Easy as can be!
This simple avocado food recipe is easy, requires no cooking, and best of all, your baby will love it! This recipe makes five servings, so keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours. You’ll love giving your baby fresh, beneficial fruit without preservatives or other additives in it.