Want to know how to put the equivalent of a California roll on top of your avo toast? Learn how to make seafood avocado toast below!
Wasabi and Crab Seafood Avocado Toast
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to prepare and makes 4 servings.
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 4 lightly salted brown rice cakes
- 8 sheets toasted nori seaweed snacks
- 225 grams crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons wasabi paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
How to make wasabi and crab seafood avocado toast:
- Cut open and de-pit the avocados, place the fruit in a medium bowl, and mash them until creamy. Add the 2 teaspoons of lime juice, wasabi paste, and salt, and mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, pick through the crab meat and ensure there are no pieces of cartilage or shell. Toss the crabmeat in the tablespoon of lime juice and combine well.
- Arrange the rice cakes on individual plates. Spread a quarter of the avocado mixture on each cake. Then, top each with a quarter of the crabmeat.
- Crush 2 sheets of seaweed snacks on top of each seafood avocado toast and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think? We want to know!