Nothing says summer quite like a backyard barbecue. Fire up the grill and get your burger flipper ready, because we found the recipe for the best summer burger.
How To Make the Best Summer Burger
- 1 avocado
- 8 rashers pancetta
- 4 sesame buns
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2.6 ounces blue cheese
- 17 ounces minced fillet steak
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons rainbow peppercorn
- Soften the butter and mix it with the blue cheese. Form it into a roll in cling film and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Depit and slice the avocado. Finely chop the red onion, deseed and chop the green chilli. Finally, crush the rainbow peppercorn.
- Mix the minced steak, onion, salt, and peppercorn in a bowl. Once properly combined, form the mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Turn the grill on high and sear the patties on both sides. Then, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- Place the pancetta rashers on a foil tray in the barbecue on high heat.
- Separate the buns and lightly brush olive oil on each half. Place the oil side down on the grill on medium heat until they are warmed through and lightly toasted.
- Place the avocado slices on the rashers until they warm through too.
- Remove the butter roll from the refrigerator and place one slice of it on each bun.
- Add the burger patty, another slice of butter, pancetta, and avocado then serve the best summer burger immediately.