We’re keeping the Halloween recipes coming this month. Today’s delicious, nutritious, scary meal is… avocado witch fingers! They’re super easy to make and perfect for a Halloween snack table setting. Let’s get started!
How To Make Avocado Witch Fingers
- 4 avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 2 ounces plain goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (you can use lime instead)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ounce of prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each avo into 6 slices. Place these in a medium bowl and gently toss in the lemon juice.
- Fill the center of each slice of superfruit with ¼ teaspoon of goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the chili powder, salt, and pepper on top.
- Wrap each “finger” with ⅓ slice of prosciutto carefully, securing the goat cheese to the avocado witch finger. Leave the green tip of the avo exposed to look like a fingernail.
- Arrange the avocado witch fingers on a plate in groups of five resembling a hand.
- Serve immediately and enjoy, it’s that easy!