Another Halloween recipe coming your way! Ring in the spookiest holiday of the year with this delicious dessert, avocado pumpkin balls.
How To Make Avocado Pumpkin Balls
This recipe takes approximately an hour, makes 12 servings, and is less than 200 calories per serving. These avocado pumpkin balls are egg-free, gluten-free, and soy-free.
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1 cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a food processor, process the oats until ground into coarse flour.
- Add avo and pumpkin puree to the flour and blend well.
- Add peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon and blend again. The mixture should be sticky and soft.
- Place the mixture in a container in the freezer for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mix.
- After 30 minutes, remove the container from the freezer and roll the mix into 12 bite-sized balls. Place them on a tray lined with parchment paper and place them back in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the avocado pumpkin balls from the freezer and decorate with mini chocolate morsels for the face. Use a pretzel for the stem.
- Serve immediately or store them in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Enjoy your avocado pumpkin balls at your next Halloween party!