Try an avocado breakfast that’s just a little different this fall: avocado breakfast pizza.
How To Make Avocado Breakfast Pizza
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 8×10 sheet naan (or pita bread)
- 1 cup Kefir cheese (aka Labne)
- 1 cup baby arugula
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, combine the naan, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt, and shallot. Allow the naan to sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs and add the milk and garlic powder. Whisk them until combined. The mixture should be frothy.
- Place a large skillet on medium heat. Add the oil once heated and scramble the eggs. Turn the heat off once the eggs are no longer liquid.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet and into the oven for 3 minutes.
- Spread a half cup of the Kefir cheese onto the naan. Then add the eggs on top and place it all back in the oven for another 6 minutes. The naan should be warm and slightly crispy.
- Remove the avocado breakfast pizza from the oven and spread the smoked salmon, avocado, and arugula on top.
- Cut into 6 pieces.